Hello there! My name is Zid, I’m a
4th-year college student taking up graduate of BA Organizational Communication in the University of the Philippines Manila. I would describe myself as a complex individual simply because of my many quirks and varied interests, most notably fashion (hence the name of the blog).
- I’m a member of three campus organizations, namely: Junior Marketing Association of UP Manila (JMAUPM), Organizational Communication Society (OrComSoc), and UP AdHere. I’m currently the Vice President for External Affairs for JMAUPM.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with model Francisco Lachowski so do not be surprised that some of my entries contain photos (or videos) of him. I am at risk of getting off-topic and gushing over him instead. You have been warned.
- I love bands like Vampire Weekend, The Kooks, The Drums, The Noisettes, Garbage, Gossip, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Arctic Monkeys… the list goes on and on.
- I’m a very visual person. I get my kicks from looking at fashion photography. I think my friends can attest to this by my numerous Facebook wall posts that feature photos from various editorials.
- I wish to travel to Europe, specifically France, Italy, Germany, Greece, and the United Kingdom. I’d kill to see the Eiffel Tower or the Trevi Fountain. I also plan on going to Brazil (maybe even move there permanently) and Thailand (I love their food!).
- I have a lot of dreams and I intend to fulfill them all. Call me Machiavellian but I’m definitely a go-getter. Being the adventurous Sagittarius that I am, I will try my hardest to achieve a lot in my life and I shall do so with a smile on my face and a skip in my step.